Husqvarna 2100CD Parts Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hacskaroly

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
The other day while visiting the dump, I found a Husqvarna 2100CD lying in front of the scrap metal pile with its cylinder sitting next to it. I grabbed both and brought them home. The saw is pretty well beat up, broken rear handle, missing front handle, missing muffler, missing clutch cover, missing air filter and air filter mount and various screws. There is slight scratches on the intake side of the piston and even less on the cylinder, the exhaust side looks good. I am guessing that something got sucked in and that is what prompted the saw to be initially taken apart. Looking for replacement parts is challenging, E-bay and a few other sites seem to have the corner on this, I understand that this is a sought after saw and so the pickings are getting slimmer.

My question is, are there any other Husqvarna saws in the 80 - 98cc range (other than the 1100 and 2101) that have compatible parts that I can look into using instead if I can't find one (or a reasonable priced one) for the 2100? I tested a 272 air filter mount and it mates up with the carb with no issues, just the mounting point in the plastic does not match up with the mounting bracket on the 2100.

Images of the unit and its cylinder are below:

2100 Front View.jpg2100 Rear View.jpg2100 Cylinder.jpg

I stumbled across another forum which details a couple of guys rebuilding their 2100s and utilizing different parts from other Husqvarna saws and lots of good information.

I cannot provide a direct link, but the information can be found at Outdoor Power Equipment Forum - Husqvarna 2100 Thread.

Back