• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 298 $400 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a husky 298 that I would like to get rid of. It runs and cuts good and I will be posting a video. The starter and flywheel has been upgraded with a 2100.There is a Crack on the filter cover. Everything is oem to my knowledge. Reasonable offers will not be denied. I am asking $400 shipped pho. 20170213_195236.jpg 20170213_195254.jpg 20170213_195244.jpg 20170213_195302.jpg

Dang,
I'm selling not buying, I'm selling not buying, I'm selling not buying :laugh:.
This shouldn't last long.
GLWS

I think you need to adjust your signature Adam :).

Fixed this for you Brett! Haha
Would need the bar and chain, which would get out of what I'd want to spend, especially since I have 2 660's here I plan on listing.
I have a mill that has been sitting idle in the basement for yrs that came with the first 660 I ever bought. I bought it for 2 114yr old red oaks at my parents place and then traded it off after making 40 cuts with it lol. I've had a few since then, but would like a nice big husky some day :).

Would need the bar and chain, which would get out of what I'd want to spend, especially since I have 2 660's here I plan on listing.
I have a mill that has been sitting idle in the basement for yrs that came with the first 660 I ever bought. I bought it for 2 114yr old red oaks at my parents place and then traded it off after making 40 cuts with it lol. I've had a few since then, but would like a nice big husky some day :).

I no longer have this bar but I do have a 32" 3/8. If you are seriously interested. Send me a pm and we can play let's make a deal.

I find it easier to leave it like mine lol.
I've considered putting all the saws I'm selling in my signature ;).

Yes, it would be alot easier. The saws in my signature areally usually the ones that aren't for sale. But things have changed and some need of them gone.

Back