• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346 NE Stock

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but by the time they were shipped down here they would cost just as much lol.
That is true. Used saws don’t sell for much where I am because it cost so much to ship them out of state. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more then 200 for a used saw. I have 100 for one of my 346’s and got the other for free.

sorry for hijacking your thread. These are one of my favorite saws and I would pay that for one in good shape if I was looking.

That is true. Used saws don’t sell for much where I am because it cost so much to ship them out of state. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more then 200 for a used saw. I have 100 for one of my 346’s and got the other for free.

sorry for hijacking your thread. These are one of my favorite saws and I would pay that for one in good shape if I was looking.
That's crazy they sell so cheap up there, seems like people would need them more there than here. Here you can't hardly buy a farm ranch saw for anything under 300.
Shipping isn't terrible from up there, I've shipped a few that way, but does add a bit to the cost.
You're fine, if it wasn't you it would be someone else.
I like these and the 550, these for firewood and the 550 for jobs.

Back