• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 346xp. SPF'S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have the itch for a stihl ms362cm and need to try and sell my 346xp first
It has been 3 months since I bought it new at the dealer and runs great. It has about 10-12 tanks of 93oct non ethanol gas with a 50:1 mix with husqvarna silver bottle oil run thru. It has some minor scuffs and wear on the clutch cover but overall is in real good shape.
Will get more pics up later
I don't have paypal so I can only do a USPS money order.
$475 shipped PHO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 271
Fin,
After selling the 562xp I just don't like using the 50cc saws as much for some reason and the 362 will work good for cutting Christmas trees with the bow bar. But I sure will miss this 346xp. Just figured a 2 saw plan will work fine as I not cutting much would anymore. What is it a 1.5lb difference between the 346 and 362

the 362 feels a pound and a half heavier in the hands than the 562 you sold me. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the 362 and the 562 both. I was just thinking last night after using the 346xp of how light it felt and how heavy the 362 felt, and like you said there isn't that much difference in weight.
I meant no offense, and only hoped the light comment about the 346xp would be a positive remark for your sale.

The 362cm ported, by the way, feels like it has the power of my ms460. I will take my stock/dp cover ms460 out someday with the ms362 and try it in 20" seasoned oak.

Your killin me here fin460
Can ya hush about the 362 I can't buy one for a few weeks and you talkin bout it ain't helping the wait time:laugh:

Latest posts

Back