• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346XPNE ported.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
I bought this saw brand new in December 2010. Its had the combustion chamber cut and ported by me. I have pictures of my work I can dig up. Compression is 185. It has an unlimited coil. It also has the good HD199 Walbro carb swap, so the primer bulb does not work......it ALWAYS starts within a few pulls easily. 288 deflector muffler mod. Big dawgs with roller chain catcher. Saw runs great and is a good runner. The only problem with this saw is it leaks some bar oil from the oil pump area, it has leaked about as long as I've had it. Other than that everything works as it should. Saw has probably 20-25 tanks of fuel through it since new. Comes with 16'' 3/8s bar and chain. Price is 525.00 shipped in the lower 48 paypal as a gift or USPS money order ONLY. Thanks guys, Pictures and video below, If you need more I got them or I'll get them!

I figured you were getting that out of the way of a 261cm :popcorn: Should sell quick for that price. Way less than paying one of the sponsors to port a new one.

Glad you like that saw, Justin. It is a good runner for sure.

Yes those are modified 372 spikes.

Latest posts

Back