• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RanchDad

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Nice used 359. Saw starts, idles,runs and oils as it should. $275 PayPal f&f shipped.

dcdde98c7c5c939be91472169e0d74a0.jpg

cb1949bd9ec4f56ecbbdea409bc305e7.jpg
5f9e9a81b430e004ce30820ce79ddaf4.jpg

Looks like a nice saw. You should post a video. BTW, cute workbench messages. Someone loves you! GLWS

That old bench is my favorite piece of ‘furniture ‘ ... lots of kids have decorated it thru the years, and it makes me smile but it probably isn’t the best photo backdrop...lol. I’ll get a video up today for anyone interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I lied...no video as I’m apparently not smart enough to post on here. If you are seriously interested, pm me your # and I’ll send you video

I would be all over this in a heartbeat but it's either a new saw or a bigger dirtbike for my 6 year old. He's ready to trade the electric bike for gas.
GLWS. Someone's gonna snag a great deal on an awesome saw.
Welcome to AS TK.
I think you have a good idea of what matters most. Now make sure it's a Honda :happy:.
Brett

I would be all over this in a heartbeat but it's either a new saw or a bigger dirtbike for my 6 year old. He's ready to trade the electric bike for gas.
GLWS. Someone's gonna snag a great deal on an awesome saw.

Kids bike FTW! Me selling a saw or two is no kind of important, I’ll just buy more at some point anyway. But...kids and time shared with them..that’s the good stuff.

Latest posts

Back