• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 372 (Mastermind)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moverton

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
2005 Husqvarna 372. I bought this one a few months ago and took it to Randy for some carburetor work and porting. I got it back a week or 2 ago. It runs real good. It has a full wrap handle on it now. I have both handles for it so if you don't like the full wrap I will switch it out. You could probably talk me out of both handles if you want them.

The reason I am selling is I already have a 70cc saw and really don't need two. I will take the money and buy either a Stihl 261 or a Husky 562. BTW, I am not loyal to any one brand. However, seems like most the dealers around Knoxville are Stihl dealers. Actually only know of 1 dealer that sell Husky pro models.

Asking $675. This sale is for the PHO. If you have any questions please let me know. View attachment 310229View attachment 310230View attachment 310231View attachment 310232

2005 Husqvarna 372. I bought this one a few months ago and took it to Randy for some carburetor work and porting. I got it back a week or 2 ago. It runs real good. It has a full wrap handle on it now. I have both handles for it so if you don't like the full wrap I will switch it out. You could probably talk me out of both handles if you want them.

The reason I am selling is I already have a 70cc saw and really don't need two. I will take the money and buy either a Stihl 261 or a Husky 562. BTW, I am not loyal to any one brand. However, seems like most the dealers around Knoxville are Stihl dealers. Actually only know of 1 dealer that sell Husky pro models.

Asking $675. This sale is for the PHO. If you have any questions please let me know. View attachment 310229View attachment 310230View attachment 310231View attachment 310232

you need to get out more bro! Seriously, Im strictly Jonsered/Husq and if I need something I use the sponsors. If the one dealer your talking about is off Broadway.......... you couldn't drag me into that store. Several others sell Husq in Knoxville though.:rock:

Bumping this thread back to the top (where it needs to be). Also, forgot to comment that "that is an excellent price for a Mastermind ported 372".:rock:

you need to get out more bro! Seriously, Im strictly Jonsered/Husq and if I need something I use the sponsors. If the one dealer your talking about is off Broadway.......... you couldn't drag me into that store. Several others sell Husq in Knoxville though.:rock:

That is exactly the one I am talking about. Your right, I need to get out more. If I decide to buy the 562 it will be from a site sponsor.

Let me bump this one too. Monty is a great guy that has been an excellent customer.

This 372 is a good runner and in good condition. Monty is just a Stihlhead. :msp_tongue:

:cheers:

PM sent, thinking of selling/trading my Stihl 066 for a 372xp, thought I'd see if you were interested in a bigger saw.

Well what kind of 066 you got?

A heavy one.

I will check what year it is, has a stihl dual port muffler, full wrap handle, and HD air filter, woods 36 inch bar and chain, stihl 24 or 25 inch bar and chain and service manuals.

I have a 576 here that's a good runner if you would consider that model.

I want to thank everyone for the interest but someone local has committed to buy it. If something changes I will let you know. :msp_smile:

Moverton, just wanted to let you know that there are a few of us Knox vegas people on here, so if you ever needed any help just shoot me a message. I always have some kind of saw that needs runtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back