• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 372xp crank, bearings, and seals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cas101326

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just got this 372, it was straight gassed, it’s in excellent shape, only 2018 model. I was quoted over $300 for a new crank but surely one of u guys has a used one one that’s more affordable! Any help is appreciated8DDEFB01-CC57-42CC-A129-E1BDAFBDCAAD.jpeg8DDEFB01-CC57-42CC-A129-E1BDAFBDCAAD.jpeg5707ECA2-B96B-4D05-A055-4964704E9BDC.jpeg

Yeah it looks like the ball bearings are now shards of metal. No doubt the crank is toast. I’ll get some pics soon

Order your mains from shorenutz on ebay. Get the soft parts from your local dealer. Tear it down and ascertain that the crank truly is in need of replacement before asking for a replacement. Lots of us have parts and are willing to help but there are a finite number of them out there so that's why I mention it.

If the clutch side is that bad.could also be the case half on that side bearing pocket is bad.i would definitely check that before buying bearings.i would be surprised if the crank is shot on that new of a model.the cranks are pretty darn strong.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

That saw doesn't look like it has enough time on it for the bearings to be wiped. Straight gas can most certainly ruin the piston and cylinder but that doesn't mean the bottom end is bad.
Well I’m no expert at all, like I said I’ll get some pics, but the shop said that was the 3/4 top end they had put on it

Well I’m no expert at all, like I said I’ll get some pics, but the shop said that was the 3/4 top end they had put on it
If that's the case then that thing has an air leak or the previous owner was an idiot. Aaand....you probably need to find a more reputable shop, cuz 3-4 top ends on a saw that new is unacceptable.

It was apart for awhile I recon. Guys, that screw hole that you can see the end of the screw in, on the clutch side of case, is that supposed to be there?? When I seen it, my first thought was that’s not supposed to be there, thats where the air leak was coming from, but maybe I’m completely wrong

Never seen one with the bearing cage that ef'd up...wonder what that saw was used for??

Back