Husqvarna 372XP for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you 100% dale. You are alot further away. His wife didnt have them. Ill just keep calling and someone will have to answer eventually.
hunter

Yeah, it is a bit strange when the guy never responds, but keeps dropping the price even after he had a few interested people. Good luck on getting your saw or your money back.

Rob

Hey Hunter, hope you don't have to make a trip down there.

Hunter said:
I paid for the saw on the 10th. I had not heard anything from him. I finally spoke to his wife yesterday, and said saw was sent out that day.
He seems like a good guy, just really busy.
I think it will show late next week.
hunter

Do I smell skunk ? :angry:

He can be tracked down through his IP address. Glen as well as many others can help you with that.

Bill

Not to worry LJS, i just talked to some of my good friends that only live 78 miles from this guy and will go visit in a heart beat and see if they can help Hunter out getting his saw maybe the mail is just that slow cause his wife did say it had been shipped, I hope it did ship cause that would make things alot better and Hunter would have another saw to play with

The USPS can be very slow. I bought something on Ebay from a guy in NY who sent the package Priority Mail. USPS told him 5-7 days to Hawaii. When I did not get it after 10 days, I emailed him and he emailed me back the insurance receipt and postage receipt showing that he did mail it on the day he said he did. He filed a claim after I did not get it for 30 days. I received the package on the 33th day after mailing. Then on the other hand, I have received a package sent from Florida, Priority Mail, in 3 days. Both these occurances happened during the same month.

ehp said:
Not to worry LJS, i just talked to some of my good friends that only live 78 miles from this guy and will go visit in a heart beat and see if they can help Hunter out getting his saw

Ed,
Where does he live in VA? I live in VA too. I would like to meet the guy too. Always good to meet other members of AS right?

RB lets just say for now he lives in the bottom west side of VIG. and we will see what happens , he could of sent it which I hope he has cause you always want to trust people now don't you

What concerns me is the no reply to pm's, calls or Emails. Yes, I know the mail can be slow but this seems a little to long for something within the states. A tracking number would nice. I'm sure there is most likely a simple reason for the hold up, hopefully.

Dale

yes your saws came very fast Dale and are just the way you said they were.
But I think there is a prefectly good answer for the saws not showing up but I hope I am wrong which happens all the time just ask any woman

I must admit I miss the saws. I just have to remember that I am a fulltime furniture maker that sells some firewood here and there and I don't need them. I just happen to like using big saw's and buying tools,equipment,guitars. I should seek help, lol.
I noticed a reply from from Koa Man, Koa is another weakness of mine I wonder if he can ship some up my way?

Dale

Timberwerks said:
I noticed a reply from from Koa Man, Koa is another weakness of mine I wonder if he can ship some up my way?

Dale

Koa is getting extremely expensive now. I scored on a big koa tree a few years ago. It had fallen over in a storm and I removed it for "salvage" value only. It cost me about $2000 in expenses and milling the logs into lumber. I got about 800 bd. ft., ranging from semi plain to extremely curly. Made a lot of veneer and and traded some wood for jewelry boxes and a custom ukulele. Sold some also....got about $4500 out of it. Premium curly koa now running about $50 a bd. ft.....plain about $12. I posted some pictures on this thread.

http://arborist.************/showthread.php?p=163148#post163148

I would have posted the pictures here again, but this post is a bit off topic, sorry,

ehp said:
RB lets just say for now he lives in the bottom west side of VIG. and we will see what happens , he could of sent it which I hope he has cause you always want to trust people now don't you

Absolutely! No need to jump the gun. I always give person to make things right. It's just reassuring to know that there are folks close by that will help if needed. Not talking about breaking legs or anything. ;)

Well I finally recieved the saw. want to thank those who rattled some chains.
The saw was not sent on the 17th as I was told. The saw was finally sent on the 22nd and took a whopping day and a half.
Box was trashed and a bar missing, But I do have the saw.
tarcking number 1Z 477 79X 03 0001 9836.

Thanks for the help and concearn.
Hunter

Glad you got your saw. Nothing worse than feeling you got "ripped off". Let us know how the saw is when you get a chance.
Merry Christmas to all

Back