Husqvarna 545 RX , please don’t remove this . Please help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clauss_ro

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello . I'm from Romania and I have a problem with the Husqvarna 545RX mower. please do not delete this message, please. I made some videos. so I went to an authorized Husqvarna service and my carburetor was adjusted to 11500 rpm, after the problems started, namely: the engine has fluctuation at maximum acceleration. I cleaned the carburetor and took off the L jigler, bought the carburetor repair kit, and replaced it , less the oring from kit repair. and the engine has very high speed fluctuations.

Attachments

• E5C04071-5F59-486E-92F5-7EAA0C5857C4.jpeg
    E5C04071-5F59-486E-92F5-7EAA0C5857C4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Kinda agree with Sean.
But put a new plug in and then cut some brush for 10 minutes and then post a pic of the plug.
You are adjusting the wrong screw if it's the L. That is for off idle to full rev responsiveness. The H controls top end and cutting power. It should 4 stroke or fluctuate at wide open throttle when correct. But should clear and stabilize under load cutting. There's alot at stake there so if you done alot of adjusting take it back to the dealer and own up to what you have done so far. Those brush cutters aren't cheap.

Kinda agree with Sean.
But put a new plug in and then cut some brush for 10 minutes and then post a pic of the plug.
You are adjusting the wrong screw if it's the L. That is for off idle to full rev responsiveness. The H controls top end and cutting power. It should 4 stroke or fluctuate at wide open throttle when correct. But should clear and stabilize under load cutting. There's alot at stake there so if you done alot of adjusting take it back to the dealer and own up to what you have done so far. Those brush cutters aren't cheap.
Hi . I found the problem but i don’t know solve . Video

Hi . I found the problem but i don’t know solve . Video

First I'd try what TLG suggested and see if it sounds better when you are cutting with it. If it still sounds wrong I'd try cleaning or replacing the filter, and if that doesn't help have the dealer lean out the high end just a smidge.

First I'd try what TLG suggested and see if it sounds better when you are cutting with it. If it still sounds wrong I'd try cleaning or replacing the filter, and if that doesn't help have the dealer lean out the high end just a smidge.
Ok thanks

Back