• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 55 closed port 45mm piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitty21

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a guy that wants me to rebuild his closed port. I knew it would be hard, but I should have looked up the fact that there is absolutley no aftermarket pistons...

anyone have anything to help me out, already have the cylinder so I have myself in a whole already with this one

I don’t know about the Quality, but lil Red Barn sold me a windowed piston for 55 husqvarna closed port about a year ago. It looked like the one I was replacing. Just don’t have any hours on saw yet for longevity .

Ive not seen one, just heard from others who have put some time on em. Interested to hear more about the 254 piston. Seems like that would be a good option, im sure they can be had from meteor

Better Late than Never! I really didn’t notice the age of this! Oh well, may still be relavent to some closed port 55 owner...

Latest posts

Back