• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 550xp air filter, carb, new fuel line, bar, & chain. Used little.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyb

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
The bar is 16". The chain is H30, .325 .050. Both have roughly 4 tanks of fuel on them.

The filter was used to make a few cuts.

The carb is the AT 7A.....the one that's been problematic. My saw ran perfect with this except for it stalling/stumbling after idling for several seconds. Some have reported that adjusting the low speed jet (inside the carb behind a brass plug) will fix the issue. I didn't try it. If nothing else, it could be a parts carb. There's been about 3 tanks of fuel ran through it.

New fuel line that, as I understand, mates up to the newest carbs. Never used.

How about $45 for all?

Attachments

• DSCN5312.JPG
    DSCN5312.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • DSCN5311.JPG
    DSCN5311.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
The bar is 16". The chain is H30, .325 .050. Both have roughly 4 tanks of fuel on them.

The carb is the AT 7A.....the one that's been problematic. My saw ran perfect with this except for it stalling/stumbling after idling for several seconds. Some have reported that adjusting the low speed jet (inside the carb behind a brass plug) will fix the issue. I didn't try it. If nothing else, it could be a parts carb. There's been about 3 tanks of fuel ran through it.

How about $45 for all?
Rustyb, if you still have these for the 550XP I'll take them. Let me know how you would like to get the funds.... Do you have a complete muffler for this saw also?

Hi Super029D,

I should have updated this post.....but sold everything but the carb. Would you be interested in it?

Thanks,
rusty

Hi Super029D,

I should have updated this post.....but sold everything but the carb. Would you be interested in it?

Thanks,
rusty
That's ok, I just picked up a project 550xp and could have used the filter, bar/chain, fuel hose. The carb would have been icing on the cake...Thanks for the quick response though! Have a good weekend

How about $45 for all?
I want it all now. Ship to 73007.

Latest posts

Back