• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 550xp (NEW)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, its possible to ship this saw to Portugal? If its, how much is the shipping cost?
Thanks

I don't mind shipping it if you don't mind paying the extra,provide me with a address and I will check it out today.

If this sale doesn't go ahead i am seriously interested. I am in Australia if you are ok with shipping it to me. I have sent you a PM with my details if you could give me a shipping quote. Thank you.

I'm working on purchasing the saw through PM's (conversation). Who has had dealing with mesupra? He's been around for a while but I haven't really been paying attention and I can't find any feedback score. So far everything seems to be on the up and up.

This is how i got it.
ehesetat.jpg

This is with a Sugi
uqujy7uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working on purchasing the saw through PM's (conversation). Who has had dealing with mesupra? He's been around for a while but I haven't really been paying attention and I can't find any feedback score. So far everything seems to be on the up and up.
I picked up a 550 from Caleb also. Saw was just like he described, transaction was flawless and it was a pleasure dealing with him.
If he had another saw I was interested in I would throw some money at him and wait for the saw to show up....with no doubts.

Back