• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I trade up on one I got from you a few months ago?
Barely ran when I got it, replaced the fuel filter, ran okay but wouldn't idle. Shelved it, cause I need reliable working saws.

Eric I really wish you would have contacted me sooner than 5 months later. I always make sure to run multiple tanks through each saw before posting them here. What are you running for fuel and oil? Any chance of posting a video here so I can help identify the issue?

Caleb is a straight shooter, some of my nicest saws have come from him.
Russ

Running Mystik synthetic oil, 50:1 with 93 octane fuel. I mix 5 gal. weekly & all saws get same mix.
Video of a saw that won't start wouldn't tell much or be very interesting. Probably ran 5 tanks through it, but wouldn't idle. Always felt like it was holding back on top end too, but of there' s no adjusting these.
Not assigning blame, maybe I gunked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back