• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 555 Auto-Tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you haven't bought it yet. You must be out of saw money after these last couple weeks.

:ices_rofl:
:ices_rofl: Thought about it. Im working on the Stihl side of the collection now.:laugh: Specifically 441cm. But yeah Im having to put a little more thought into it after buying the 261cm, 272xp, and a brand new, never opened Stihl HOS with extra wheels.

:ices_rofl: Thought about it. Im working on the Stihl side of the collection now.:laugh: Specifically 441cm. But yeah Im having to put a little more thought into it after buying the 261cm, 272xp, and a brand new, never opened Stihl HOS with extra wheels.

I think it's time to change your status from addicted to Arboristsite to addicted to buying chainsaws

:laugh:

If I didn't buy 2 in one day here this week? I would have bought this one. I would have saved money if I only got this one ;)

I'm still pondering.....

Well, what did ya buy? Maybe your brothers here on AS will help you with your dilemma!

We'd like to help save you some money, of course! :D

And 545 made it today. That saw is like Brand New!!

Yeah, but it's a nickel shy of a triple. C'mon, you know you want this one. Really, your only excuse went out the door with the 066 that, and I quote "may be gone already" ;)

Do it!

Back