• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 555

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbob

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Nice conditioned triple nickel here. Everything is as it should be. There's no serial plate so I don't know the year. It doesn't mean it's stolen. There's other reason for that to be done. $385 shipped pho or $400 shipped with the usable 20" bar and chain that are on it. Valentine's Day special for the wife!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Companies do it when removed from a fleet sometimes. I have seen dealers do it just void a warranty on a returned saw that was refunded. Just takes it out of the system. I bought it this way not knowing it was missing. Just didn't want anyone to be surprised.

I just did. I have an offer on there but with the fees it's not where I need to be. I bought 2 LED search lights for the boat yesterday and I'm trying to cover some of it. Oops

Missing the serial tag is really not an issue on these Autotune saws, since you can get all that information the second you hook it up to a computer. You can get the serial number, the date it was manufactured, how many times it was started, how long it's left to idle, etc.

There's some ignorant/shady members here that try to use a missing serial tag as an angle to get a saw for cheap or for free but don't fall for it.

Thanks. The order I made on the search lights saw just cancelled. Not by me. Not happy about it. But I am in no rush to sell this saw now either. I'll leave it available for a bit.

Companies do it when removed from a fleet sometimes. I have seen dealers do it just void a warranty on a returned saw that was refunded. Just takes it out of the system. I bought it this way not knowing it was missing. Just didn't want anyone to be surprised.

thanks for the info, i did not know.

Latest posts

Back