Husqvarna 562 and Jonsered cs2260 autotune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVdog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Could someone point me to the Post that talks about fixing the idle problems with the older original Autotune carb? My new 2260 runs great but when idling quits and will start right up but it is still a pain to constantly restart. Thanks Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could someone point me to the Post that talks about fixing the idle problems with the older original Autotune carb? My new 2260 runs great but when idling quits and will start right up but it is still a pain to constantly restart. Thanks Bill

Mweba seems to be the man with these carbs PM him

I just checked and my CS2260 has the newer EL46 ,250A carb. It runs great thru wood and is only on it's 3rd tank but while idling stalls and will start with one pull without setting high idle but after it starts it wants to bog before it high revs again and than cuts fine. Plug has some color on it and plastic above the cylinder sure is hot.. Any ideas on what would be the best direction ? Reprogram? Thanks this is my first autotune and sure feels and cuts great so I want to try and get it right . Thanks Bill

I just checked and my CS2260 has the newer EL46 ,250A carb. It runs great thru wood and is only on it's 3rd tank but while idling stalls and will start with one pull without setting high idle but after it starts it wants to bog before it high revs again and than cuts fine. Plug has some color on it and plastic above the cylinder sure is hot.. Any ideas on what would be the best direction ? Reprogram? Thanks this is my first autotune and sure feels and cuts great so I want to try and get it right . Thanks Bill

Is it fixed? Looking forward for your reply!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back