Husqvarna 562XP update

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count you right sir

Absolutely not Count! IMO, you have one of the best saws ever made. the 346xp is all that and then some IMO. Be proud of your saw. Its certainly one to be proud of! Good to see ya back on the mountain BTW.......:cheers:
I agree with you sir, I am no expert but have run several saws and my 346 ne would have no problem doing what you said. That being said this sure looks like a very fine product Husky has. I know it is the first saw I have wanted to buy new in a long time.

I agree with you sir, I am no expert but have run several saws and my 346 ne would have no problem doing what you said. That being said this sure looks like a very fine product Husky has. I know it is the first saw I have wanted to buy new in a long time.

Lots of people want that saw! :smile2:

whats up count! I love it. Its an xpw, its a fantastic saw. Its gettin ready to be ported by eric copsey. I think they are really two different saws. I believe the xpw is lighter but ive also heard that the 576 is the smoothest of all the xp saws. The xpw, is a non-stratified saw while the 576 is a stratified saw. Power wise i think they are really close. Ive heard the 576 is excellent for bucking. The 372xpw, imo is factory hot rod. Hope that helps. I think youve made a great choice also.
maclaren, i am not far from you. I live in h'vlle,city of four seasons. Have you ever been to the mtn. Hertiage day an watched or competed in the chainsaw races.

maclaren, i am not far from you. I live in h'vlle,city of four seasons. Have you ever been to the mtn. Hertiage day an watched or competed in the chainsaw races.

No! But i will certainly be trying to compete by next year! I will shoot ya a pm.......Thanks for the 411!

Good video! I bet the youtube OSHA types are freaking out because he isn't wearing chaps, hard hat, full face shield and isn't fully encased in ballistic proof kevlar!
Also noticed he never set the chain break like so many here say they do... :msp_biggrin:

nice video; really.
awesome saw too; definitely would love to have one if money were no issue;
also would I sound cocky if I were to say that I did the job with my 346 ? and maybe I have had just as much fun ? with maybe less arm fatigue (ok, maybe I have used a bit more fuel)? or would I be wrong ?
I reckon thou that it may be the best choice ever for the one saw plan...

Count, that's the way I use my 346, so I'd say we both cocky...:hmm3grin2orange:

Just saw one of these up close and personal at Ware's Power Equipment. Says they are flying off the shelves. I wanted to check in and see what the scoop was here. Glad there are some folks I trust discussing it.

my son wants to see what happens when i put the bouncing ball guy in my note... so here goes

:eek:uttahere2:

Just saw one of these up close and personal at Ware's Power Equipment. Says they are flying off the shelves. I wanted to check in and see what the scoop was here. Glad there are some folks I trust discussing it.

my son wants to see what happens when i put the bouncing ball guy in my note... so here goes

:eek:uttahere2:

There are several threads going on about the 562xp etc - some are more informative than this semi-old one! :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back