• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need to sell one of my saws to fund some other projects
This is a 2013 saw purchased from tlandrum about 2 months ago and has a slight hesitation issue but seems to be getting better the more I run it. I have put about 5 tanks of 93oct non ethanol fuel with synthetic oil in it. Looks like new and can include tech lite 20" bar for an additional $50
I am asking $600 shipped or $650 shipped with tech lite bar and chain. Will get pics up soon but looks good with some minor scratches from use.
Sorry I don't have paypal so a USPS money order only
Thanks

Just so you know Trevor (seller) is straight laced!! I bought that 365xp from him a month or so ago, it was shipped right away, packaged nicely (the box weighed a little more:)... I didnt explain Trevor.) and showed up in the condition he stated!
Buy with confidence!

The hesitation seems to be going away
It still does it very little. I am tempted to keep it as it runs so good. Maybe sell me 2 month old 346xp?

Don't know

Think is would rather sell the 562 but I would not take a penny less than $500 on the 346 as I really like it .
How about a $25 price drop on the 562xp

Back