Husqvarna 570 clutch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonrkba

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm having some problems putting this saw back together. The oil pump worm gear has a bushing or spacer that it spins on. The clutch when installed sandwiches the worm gear and spacer. Almost like the crank is not sticking out fat enough. I've had the case apart a couple times and everything is together good.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks. Jason.

Attachments

• KIMG1774.JPG
    KIMG1774.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG1773.JPG
    KIMG1773.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 0
That was my initial thought. I popped it with a dead blow like usual after the case halves where assembled. This is the third time the case has been split and put back together. Everything spins freely. I've tried lightly but sternly if that makes sense with a dead blow hitting the crank also using deep socket on the case around the bearing. I also stacked washers around the crank on top of the bearing, socket and dead blow. It feels like one more revolution and the clutch will bottom out so its close. I gapped the distance between the cam lobes and case and they are the same. Im at at a loss.

Thanks. Jason.

Latest posts

Back