• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nmurph

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
I've carefully gone through this saw. It has a new OEM piston, new OEM seals, new OEM fuel line and filter, the muffler has been opened up (stock opening is tiny) and the squish is set a perfect-for-the-displacement .020. I checked the bearings (nice and tight). It starts, idles, revs, oils, and runs out as it should. This saw out pulls my 10mm 044, will take a stock 372's lunch money, and it easily pulls a 24" bar in oak. The only flaw is the SN plate is missing- (oooooh, it might be stolen!!!!). Otherwise, nothing is missing, cracked, or broken.

$400+shipping PHO. PP sent as Family and Friends
9d34912cd55cfc758c849a468a4a0f1b.jpg

ceabf5ed54bcbf14281fe4d7d1df1675.jpg

acf7f3e5d36dfdb6e023e0bbf6bd10ca.jpg

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Neal, I'd be ALL over this if I had a need (which I do not with a dozen+ other 70cc rigs). Plus, I'm cheap and would rather buy a project. So I guess this is pretty much just a free bump for a really rockin' firewood saw. Seller ain't bad either. ;)

Resaw

Resaw

ArboristSite Lurker
Nice saw.....but what I'd really like to see is a nice Efco saw for sale....wish you had one those laying around.....[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nmurph

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
575 piston or 570?
Looks like jugs are the same and stuffers in both models.
Would assume 575 is a bit stronger.

Stock, it's 5.0hp vs 5.6 for the 575. But the squish went down about .014" and it is muffler modded (very restricted muffler...outlet was about the size of a dime), so it's considerably stronger than it was bf the work.

Modifiedmark
Neal, I'll vouch for the power of these 570's. I went through one a while back for a guy and that thing ran like a scalded dog. Couldn't slow it down with a 24" bar on it. Felt a lot like the 575 I had to be honest.

This would make a great larger firewood saw for someone. They cut the better part of a day on a tank of fuel as well.