Husqvarna 592xp when's the next drop coming? :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iffykid

Iffykid

ArboristSite Operative
Paid $1255 shipped to my door with 28" ToughLite bar and Xcut chain plus 3qts of Huskie premix fuel to get the 5 year warranty 2weeks ago.

June 30 they go back on sale again.

Our next sale date is Thursday, June 30th.

Our 20% off - One day sale. The sale includes ANY Husqvarna handheld item. Let me know if you would like a quote.

Husqvarna has implemented a TEMPORARY freight surcharge of 6.5% on ALL SHIPMENTS as of March 31, 2022. As a result, the below prices have been increased by 6% until this temporary surcharge is suspended.

The shipping charge for PHO chainsaws will be $15. Right now all models are in stock.

Model:
455 Rancher 20" - $420
372XP - $830
390XP - $965
395XP - $1,030
3120XP - $1,580
550XP - $515
550XPG - $575
562XP - $620
562XPG - $678
572XP - $853
572XPG - $911
585 - $1014
592XP - $1,095
592XPG - $1,150

T540XP 16" - $520
T540iXP 14" w/2 batteries and charger - $865
T540iXP 16" w/2 batteries and charger - $875

The prices listed above are for PayPal F&F. Add 3% for credit card payments.

Please PM me with any order or requests. You can also email me at [email protected]. I’ll need your name, address, phone #, email if you would like to order.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
Iffykid

Iffykid

ArboristSite Operative
That’s a helluva deal my guy I only get the one year cause I use them commercially but that’s a good deal.
Unless you purchase under a commercial account they are basically a homeowner saw.;)

Another aspect of the extended warranty I find interesting is the purchase of Husky oil extends the warranty but purchase of Husky premix doubles the warranty, I can find no where in the warranty that one has to actually use either the oil or premix only that it is purchased at the same time as the saw.:surprised3:

Campbellcontractlogging

Campbellcontractlogging

ArboristSite Operative
Unless you purchase under a commercial account they are basically a homeowner saw.;)

Another aspect of the extended warranty I find interesting is the purchase of Husky oil extends the warranty but purchase of Husky premix doubles the warranty, I can find no where in the warranty that one has to actually use either the oil or premix only that it is purchased at the same time as the saw.:surprised3:
I buy a new saw every year regardless

Parkerpusher

Parkerpusher

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member

I noticed that too. I never use it. Besides being too expensive…. And most importantly… it smells bad!

Iffykid

Iffykid

ArboristSite Operative
I noticed that too. I never use it. Besides being too expensive…. And most importantly… it smells bad!
96oz of fuel for the 3yr extension equals $30.

If I never use it and let it roll around in the back for the next 3yrs it is still a fairly cheap warranty extension, If I do use it will only last appx 3 1/2 tanks in the 592 anyways. :surprised3:

Latest posts