Husqvarna 61 different crankshafts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fettlst

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
HI, I have a Husqvarna 61 im building. Its one of the later models (93 or above) ill have to get the serial number later. I have built a few 61,66,266XP/SE,268,268K,272XP and I have never run across this problem before. The crankshaft on the Flywheel side is different. It tapers off more and has a small nut than ever other ones ive saw or have. No IPL that I can find shows a different crank and Flywheel. looking closer at it, it looks exactly like a 55 crankshaft(size wise and pin slot). im wondering if someone put a 55 crankshaft in it just to sale it(i know the bearings are the same on the 2). it was not a complete saw when i got it just the crankcase and crankshaft were together. any ideas or am i going to has to crack the case and put a new crankshaft in it. Thanks

Thanks for you help on that. now ill have to find the matching Flywheel LOL anyone have one laying around?

Thanks again

Thanks but when I look that part number up it says it for a 362,365,371, and 372. When I look up the 503511503 it says the new number is a 537051602 not sure if that’s a complete assembly or just the flywheel. Thanks for looking

Latest posts

Back