Husqvarna H350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkaufman

Reaction score
The members here have a lot of good information. Among one of my many saws is this saw. Saw was running good, just idled a little fast. The idle adjustment screw wasn’t doing anything so I pulled the cover off. Before I could see where this long hose ran it pulled off. I believe this is where a fuel primer line would go if it had one. Anyone have an idea where it needs to go. Done quite a bit of research and haven’t found an answer. It’s a 1998 model.

Attachments

• IMG_3932.jpeg
    IMG_3932.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Looks like somebody was using the saw to store a long length of hose that they had no idea what else to do with. That hose shows nowhere on the IPL or on my 350 saw.
Do you know what is supposed to be connected to that port on carb?

You're probably right in thinking it goes to where yhe primer line would connect... it looks to have been kinked pretty well which would essentially just be a primer delete. If that was the case & it wasn't completely sealing & sucking a small amount of air it could cause lean running which would raise your idle. It's also just as likely all that extra tube jammed in around the carb was just stopping the throttle from completely returning.
I'd confirm it is indeed connected to the purge of the carb & either refit a primer if you have that style case, or just seal off the purge properly

I have 1 with a short piece of tube inside a .22 bullet case jammed on it.
Just a 1" tube with ball bearing or something similar jammed in the end of it works fine

Latest posts

Back