Husqvarna handheld blower, any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802climber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was looking for Husqvarna leaf blower, surprised to find there is only one handheld model, the 125B.

Is it OK for the price ($150) or just some homeowner crap?

I just can't afford to invest in a "pro" blower at this time..,

Looks like most of the people giving it bad online reviews don't know how to use/maintain 2-stroke power equipment.

I muff modded one at work and it screams for a little blower. I will take a pic of the muffler tomorrow it sounds like the 372's idling.

Stock it was kind of a turd only because its all choked up but its all good now but its really not a bad blower for $150

Sent from my AutoTune carb

Last edited:
It isn't bad. I have only seen one that was really bad. The engine Mount bolts loosened up and one of the mounts broke. The thing ran for a while until the intake manifold vibrated lose and it started drawing air in.

I muff modded one at work and it screams for a little blower. I will take a pic of the muffler tomorrow it sounds like the 372's idling.

Stock it was kind of a turd only because its all choked up but its all good now but its really not a bad blower for $150

It isn't bad. I have only seen one that was really bad. The engine Mount bolts loosened up and one of the mounts broke. The thing ran for a while until the intake manifold vibrated lose and it started drawing air in.

Yeah they vibrate quite a bit more than the Stihl BG 86 we have

The 125B seems to run about the same as a ($150) Stihl BG55. Vibes are high on both. The 86 is a dream with the spring A/V.

Here is the Husky 125B muff mod
y9ase5y3.jpg

For the price it gets the job done. I halfway ran mine over with the truck and it survived. It stores nicer than the backpack blowers.

I've got one its OK but is a hand held. It's small and can fit when the truck is full. Only thing is mine can't be left outside in the rain. Water gets in the fuel which sucks for a tool.

Latest posts

Back