• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna recoils: 266, 288, 261, 44, etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have about 25 recoils I'd like to sell. I'be had this stuff for a few years and haven't used too much of it, so it's time to get it in hands of people that can use them. Serious inquires only, pictures can be provided if serious. Figure on everything needing new ropes and probably handles....

10- 181/281/288 recoils, various condition and completeness. $20 to $30

3- 61/266/272 recoils, all in good shape with pulleys and springs. New rope/handle and they should be good to go. $20 a piece

4- 44 recoils, 1 has a hole in it, one has a broken pulley. 1 has a funny looking starter mechanism in the pulley. 2 are complete and operable. $20 a piece

1- 55 recoil, no guts, nice shape though. $10

1- 350 recoil, good working condition, with bolts. No cracks, $20

1- Husqvarna 359 recoil, ready to use, $20

2- Husky 36 recoils, good working condition, $15

2- 257/261/262 recoils, both in nice shape, one complete working one with bolts, the other one is missing the pulley, nice otherwise, with bolts $20

1- Husky 35 recoil, nice shape, needs rope, $10

3- Husky 40/45 starters, all operable, nice condition, $15

1- Husky trimmer recoil, needs handle, in good shape, just pay shipping

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Latest posts

Back