Husqvarna Using Knockoff Brand Carbs Now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a Ruixing carb on any husqvarna saws? I was working on a blower and saw it had a Ruixing carb, typically found on cheap and nasty homelite / ryobi equipment. I asked around to see if someone had put it on after sale, but it was an as new machine. I found out it’s sold with the machine like that from factory, is this the same for their saws?

Has anyone seen a Ruixing carb on any husqvarna saws? I was working on a blower and saw it had a Ruixing carb, typically found on cheap and nasty homelite / ryobi equipment. I asked around to see if someone had put it on after sale, but it was an as new machine. I found out it’s sold with the machine like that from factory, is this the same for their saws?
I worked on a Poulan PR4218 recently that had one. Original on the saw, not a replacement.

Ruixing is a carburettor manufacturer, no more a "knock off" than a Zama.
As it happens, I've not seen a problem with Ruixing carbs on Homelite and Ryobi Zenoah Z3800-based saws. If the external finish is anything to go by their quality is good.
I've been running one of them for 5 years now with total reliability and stable tune - saw even starts with one pull sometimes if I'm quick enough to tap the choke in when it fires.

On the other hand, I have a saw with a Huayang carb that doesn't seem to hold it's tune as well.

Latest posts

Back