Huztl FarmerTec MS380, MS381, 038 Build Kit Start to Finish

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid like 10$ from a dealer that had one in stock from long ago. I would hope your dealer could order it in a couple of days

i noticed that the last few shipments have traveled through these cities before being sent to New York.

Leaves FarmerTec
Quzhou City
Hangzhou City
Shanghia City
to New York

Tbohn surely yours is going to be on your door step Monday, i expect my shipment by Wednesday if all goes the same way.

Whole saws would be great but I can't even find bits and pieces locally. I find that so weird. The world must be filled with wild things. I have thought about stores often that would carry a full range of parts, like old timey auto parts stores with stuff stacked to the ceiling. Then I would wake up.

That's usually what I look for when I need a P/C kit, one that is already in the States unless a customer doesn't mind waiting, then I go for the best price. On the Chinese ones, I try to get one from a company I've already bought from..

i just found out my stuff is hung up in chinese customs. i guess its bound to happen sometime. they said they got a hold of it friday.

My first trip though the maze. The tracking never stalled before. Tbohn's shipment seems behind too and that might be why. I was warned it could happen and did from time to time normally at random. Trouble is they have my toys in that box[emoji38]

I've had it happen too, it hits about 4 or 5 places in China then they finally ship it out. As far as fast shipping I trust them better than our customs in Chicago. They lost one of my cylinder kits and I had to buy another to finish a job I was working on. It eventually came about 2 months afterward. I'll be prepared for the next one though.

Back