Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My carb has a H in the middle of hlic cast on it, I googled it and it comes up as the Fujian Hualong Carburetor Co. I haven't checked to see if the jet is removable or not yet.

The clutch suppose to engage about 3000rpm
81c957d27d5475bd7bc48357a294bfce.jpg

Yes. Besides the clutch spring, what other issues have you had to deal with? You have more REAL time on your saw than most of us.
I wrote earlier about the first breakdowns in this thread a few pages back. the first bent upper handle. Second - I can't understand how we broke the brake handle. spring clutch third problem...

I remember seeing that. Those handles are real soft. I put a good used oem on

I remember seeing that. Those handles are real soft. I put a good used oem on
I wrote to technical support about huztl soft handles. They offered to reimburse me the$ 5. And said I will think about improving the quality of this part. Actually, I think you need to write to them about the damage... Perhaps someday, they will come to the quality of stihl...

They don't have technical support. They have customer service. They told me they don't think it's a good idea for everybody to buy one for that reason. But we are supporting each other and that works.

Since they don't use the saws I am sure they are happy to hear about things like the handle. I have often said send a nice email and let them know. Up until recently no one wrote them until they were mad and got nowhere. It's too bad they don't have wrap handles I understand they are tougher

I wrote to technical support about huztl soft handles. They offered to reimburse me the$ 5. And said I will think about improving the quality of this part. Actually, I think you need to write to them about the damage... Perhaps someday, they will come to the quality of stihl...
I've bent two handles so far. Both times yanking the saw out of a pinch. HLSupply has a "HyWay" brand handle I'm going to try, and the "Bling Saw" got an OEM handle but they are pricey...almost $60 bucks..

The kit that I got won't engage the brake. I was reading some past posts and was thinking it might be because of the mechanisms pivot points and the oem one will solve this?

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk
Issue resolved with OEM.
In same time I did change chain tentiometer by OEM.
Saw working 100% as of today.

Pierre

Really with that bar it needs the oiler upgrade. But if your cutting one tree that size and have a good sharp chain and rev it a few times between cuts it worked. I mainly was seeing how it run under load for long cuts. A saw this size should run a long bar no problem or why have that heavy saw. The lighter oem clutch springs really helped. No complaints on the saw so far he's still using it. This is saw #2 from October

Back