I AM FEED UP!!! I am giving away my 066...Please take it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad1000s

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yeah that's right my 066 is free to anyone who wants it. It has a 36", 25"GB and a new 25" ES bar. She runs great fires up on the second to third pull every time. I just received a set of caps for a Poulan s25da that I purchased off E-bay. I opened the package and set the on the table next to me. Apparently the misses did not like them sitting there so set picked them up an put them down the back of my shirt. Being "Mr.Easy Going" I pulled them out of the bottom of my shirt and set them back on the table. About 15 min later she walks by and picks them up and tossed them out the second floor bathroom window into the back yard. I have been looking for hours. SO... Anyone who wants a free 066 can have it, but you must take my ole broad TOO!!!

Last edited:
I dont like poulans either, sounds like shes my kind of girl.

hay if she can swing a block spliter and wants a trip to oz i'll take em both if you throw in a roll of stihl chain :heart:

ps i like a woman with spunk

Last edited:
hmmmm. I'm thinking about it.

The saw sounds good

ehhhhhh pass ! We'd always be at odds over the chainsaw decor of my front room or the sawgunk in the kitchen parts washer. Marvelous invention !

Too bad it wasn't a guide bar or crankcase on the table, you'd be able to find one of those in the dark.

no deal ....i have to much stuff that i dont want tossed out the windows . maybe you should try cl not as many smart guys on there lol jk

all i can say is wow,,, since i we both live in ky i will come and get both,,i'll keep the 066 and donate her to the red cross:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: ,, i am glad my wife isn't that way,, she has no problem with me tearing a saw down on the kitchen table

As a favor to a fellow AS member I'll help you out. Send me the saw and the wife will shut the hell up when you stop doing stupid stuff like tearing an 066 down in the kitchen table.

But seriously, send me the saw. I deserve it far more than the rest of the people here...for reasons that I'm not going to get into. :chainsaw:

brad1000 - I hear ya, man. I too have a c*nt for a wife. The only benefit is you know she'll never cheat on you because no one can stand to be near her for more than 5 minutes.

Just weather the storm for now and order yourself a gift off of eBay later on to counteract the pain of marriage.

And remember.........Ain't momma happy, ain't NOBODY happy.

Find a trusty worthy buddy to keep the saw safe, until you get rid of the mrs.
This is easy for me to say since I've never been married.

Back