I am here to help you guys!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I am new here to the forum and think this site is GREAT!
I have been a Stihl dealer for 83 years, and am quite willing to
grace this forum with my wisdom! At no charge!

I used to party with Andreas Stihl, Walt Galer, and Willy
Husqvarna, they always had the best smoke, so my opinions
are automatically above reproach, so you cannot touch this,
and my posts are canon.
So if any of you hotsaw/modifying/ experts need any simple
tuneup advice, let me know. For
I am a dealer, with honor!

Are your posts the old canon?
I hear the newer ones aren't as good.
I need some advice on bars.
How often should I grease my tip?
Thank you, though I am not worthy.

tuning advice

Hello Fish,
Thanks for the offer of tuning advice, I'll put your name on the top of my list, right above ol john lambert's name. talked to john a couple of weeks ago and he said you were dying to try 100%synthetic maxima k-2 oil in your saws . He said not to tell anyone though. send me your mailing address and i'll send it right out. say hello to walt for me
thanks,
ken

Then I will be sure to grease it often.
Is Gay owned by Blount, or are they made in Australia by Baileys?
I can't afford Bailey's, so I just mix Moonshine with Goat milk.
I tuned my CHAINSAW to E flat, because it has A sharp chain.
You can't go wrong with a perfect fifth.

John, Nice pic of the Arboristsite team! Shoulda had 'em face the other way so way could see them smile...Rick/Creep

I think that those are family photos. A bunch of little Gypos and Gypettes and their cousins.
P.S. If Gypos sister and brother-in-law were to divorce they'd still be cousins wouldn't they?;)

Wow, i thought that was that clan's face side!!

i believe that is the logger's rule, Stumps.

i heard him say everyone is friendly at them happy bars, not even shy about offering to push in your stool!

Hey Fish arn't those other guys dead!!!!! I'm glad your still here!!! The Hoosier!!

83 years (us Hoosier's have trouble counting that high) ya know fingers, toes, nuts!!

thankye thankye thankye sgt fish for being there forus.
all hell to our king. :) or is that john and u just a prince. well in any case hell with..

no i mean all hell to u too,great wise leader,, whether u be prince or de king.

Originally posted by tony marks
thankye thankye thankye sgt fish for being there forus.
all hell to our king. :) or is that john and u just a prince. well in any case hell with..

no i mean all hell to u too,great wise leader,, whether u be prince or de king.

Digressing momentarily, I have a Swiss in-law.  I'd checked out from the library a copy of a video tape where the "original" Swiss-made black and white movie version of "Heidi" had been dubbed into English.  I was told that an aspect of the movie didn't survive the translation, and that was that Heidi understood both Schweizerdeutsch and "regular" Deutsch.  (it was pertinent to one part of the plot)

I think that, somewhat along those lines, a subtle point in Tony's post is being generally missed here.  I imagine both "hell" and "hail" are homophonic (as "hay-ul") around his parts.

Latest posts

Back