I am no longer JUST Andydodgegeek's wife...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah
Welcome, what ever you do keep the saws and parts out of the house. I let my wife bring in a few parts to picture and sell once. Well now it hard to get through the house. She actually turned a spare bedroom into a warehouse. Yes my wife has CAD worse then I. But atleast she trys to keep me under control. There is a few on here that keeps her on her toes for parts. I love hearing of the banter back and forth. Yet she has yet to run a saw. She just does not understand why a person needs more then one saw to cut wood with.
Bob

Sarah
Welcome, what ever you do keep the saws and parts out of the house. I let my wife bring in a few parts to picture and sell once. Well now it hard to get through the house. She actually turned a spare bedroom into a warehouse. Yes my wife has CAD worse then I. But atleast she trys to keep me under control. There is a few on here that keeps her on her toes for parts. I love hearing of the banter back and forth. Yet she has yet to run a saw. She just does not understand why a person needs more then one saw to cut wood with.
Bob

VERY interesting 'problem'!?!

Sarah, you and Andy remember to play nice with the Mozarkians this weekend. Them southerners can be a little fragile if ya ain't careful with em!

I'll have to settle for hanging out with WGP and the boys at Boyd's open house on Sat.

Sarah here... My new handle is sarahdodgegeek.

I like kittens and pretty flowers, going for long walks through the woods stalking prey, and cutting things with chainsaws.

I've already met several outstanding folks from AS- mostly form Wisconsin (they do make a heckuva good cheese) and I'm lookin forward to our trip to Missouri soon to see how southern hillbilly ingenuity is done. I'm especially interested to meet the one they call Stumpy, who I hear builds chainsaws in a chicken coop... (who'da thunk it) is that a normal southern thing? Do you guys live anywhere near the place they filmed that show deliverance? (should I bring a pig or any other farm animal to this hillbilly gathering?)

Alright, I think I've said enough. I'll see where this goes from here... :popcorn:

What am I chopped liver? :ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

We will all be happy to see you both.

Ha! He started in the girl seat.... I just woke up from a nice little nap. :rolleyes:
Now if only I could look at this thing for more the a few minutes @ a time! (dam car sickness :( )
I'm such a wuss.

Hang in there... Won't be long!!! You guys don't forget to take a couple chunks of hedge back with ya to MN...

Latest posts

Back