i am so freaking excited i am giddy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case you didn't already know it, you have CAD, lol. Just a couple short months ago, you though Echos were the cats meow and a 70cc saw was too heavy. Now look at you:clap:

It's one of them funny disorders, eh? :buttkick:

I used to be a Mac only guy, then opened up to Huskys, then Poulans and Pioneers... now, all are accepted to reside temporarily or permanently depending on the saw and its condition, and whether some of you grubs need parts, etc. :msp_smile:

In case you didn't already know it, you have CAD, lol. Just a couple short months ago, you though Echos were the cats meow and a 70cc saw was too heavy. Now look at you:clap:

isn't that the truth,,here i thought echos was the only brand to run,,nothing wrong with them but not for me any more,,, doc put me on a new med to help to control my pain,,so i can handle it better,, if i checked it right the 372 is only a couple of pds heavier then the 361 with a 20" b/c,, i have no problem running my 361 unless i run it for a few hours then i am done for 2 days

Ya Brad,,, you're right he is pretty jacked up,,,, CAD Is Bad!!!! LOLOL!!! And talk about lucky!!!! That is a good score!!!:givebeer:

isn't that the truth,,here i thought echos was the only brand to run,,nothing wrong with them but not for me any more,,, doc put me on a new med to help to control my pain,,so i can handle it better,, if i checked it right the 372 is only a couple of pds heavier then the 361 with a 20" b/c,, i have no problem running my 361 unless i run it for a few hours then i am done for 2 days

HA Ha Ha!!! look @ him,,, ya fence jumper!!!!

Last edited:
i just found one on fleabay and it is at over 500.00 and 2 days left,,, so i guess i did get a smoking deal

i know i don't have picks yet but i will in a few days,, i was cruzing ebay a while ago just for s**** and giggles and sure enough a 372xp with a 24" b/c and extra chain in excellent condition was just listed with a buy now of 225.00,,it hadn't been on there no more then 15 minutes,, he had his home number on there so i called the guy,,after 10 minutes of talking about it i felt good about it,, i pulled the hammer on it,, soo i should have it by friday,, i myslef feel i got a pretty good deal,, as soon as it gets here i will have pics,,then it will get the MM and tuned,,,, i am sooo freaking giddy about it,,, so guys please tell me i did good

Sweet '08 you scored yerself a 372. Now you'll finally understand.

It's okay though, I didn't understand til I got my 372.

Be prepared to put down every other saw in existence. :rock:

Sweet '08 you scored yerself a 372. Now you'll finally understand.

It's okay though, I didn't understand til I got my 372.

Be prepared to put down every other saw in existence. :rock:

Really. Wow, now I`m intrigued! Hey 08, I`ll give ya 235.00 for that saw! :hmm3grin2orange:

i am trying to decide on the MM,, its between adding a deflector from a 288xp and open the factory one up a bit or ad a 3/4 pipe to the right side like i did my 361,,, i am leaning more towards the added deflector,, ireally don't want to add holes to the front of it, i hate when that hot exhaust comes back at you when you are cutting a log,,,

i just checked ups and it will be here thursday afternoon WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get giddy when i have a saw coming in the mail even if its for parts:D

i just found one on fleabay and it is at over 500.00 and 2 days left,,, so i guess i did get a smoking deal
i say i would not be so quick to count your eggs. really good deals on ebay are few and far between. not trying to ruin your excitment here, but 225.00 for a 372? that doesn't sound a little off to you? hope this turns out good for you......

Back