i am so freaking excited i am giddy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol dude calm down just a wee bit. It's not a Russian Mail Order Wife it's just a 372! :)
The doctor would REALLY have to adjust your pain meds...:beat-up: :beat-up: :beat-up: :beat-up:
If you were to disassemble a chainsaw on a Russian woman's kitchen table..!!
:cheers:
J2F

i say i would not be so quick to count your eggs. really good deals on ebay are few and far between. not trying to ruin your excitment here, but 225.00 for a 372? that doesn't sound a little off to you? hope this turns out good for you......

that it does,,but i really don't think he knew what he had,, least i paid for it through paypal,,,,,, he checked before he sent the invoice on the shipping costs and it was 17.00 with 2 day transit,,,,, he went to send it today and it came out to 43.00 shipping with ups,,,,either ups stuck him or he is trying to get more moeny out of it,, i don't know,, i am waiting to hear back from him to find out what happened on that to see who goofed up,,him or ups,,, but i did check the calculator and even at 22 pds it should have been around 22 ups ground,,so i have no idea,,, so we will see

isn't that the truth,,here i thought echos was the only brand to run,,nothing wrong with them but not for me any more,,, doc put me on a new med to help to control my pain,,so i can handle it better,, if i checked it right the 372 is only a couple of pds heavier then the 361 with a 20" b/c,, i have no problem running my 361 unless i run it for a few hours then i am done for 2 days

Good deal. A lot of the time a little bigger saw actually makes for less work anyways.

that it does,,but i really don't think he knew what he had,, least i paid for it through paypal,,,,,, he checked before he sent the invoice on the shipping costs and it was 17.00 with 2 day transit,,,,, he went to send it today and it came out to 43.00 shipping with ups,,,,either ups stuck him or he is trying to get more moeny out of it,, i don't know,, i am waiting to hear back from him to find out what happened on that to see who goofed up,,him or ups,,, but i did check the calculator and even at 22 pds it should have been around 22 ups ground,,so i have no idea,,, so we will see
like i said, i really hope it works out for you. it is nice to see someone get a deal once in a while. did you run the s/n to make sure it was not stolen? i went through this last winter on a 361. guy said his wife bought it new for him, and he only ever ran a few tanks through it. i paid 475.00 for it, shipped. i got it, and it looked good, but: muffler was rusty(not low hour), fuel left in the tank(it was black in color), chain was run so tight the bar ruined and the clutch was junk, p/c was scored and it ran like crap. it got all of my $$$ back via paypal. now on ebay, i either buy parts saws, or new saws. nothing in between for me, unless it is a seller i have done a good amount of business with before.

when I bought my 394xp for $25 they told me you suck, It heart my feelings, I did not get the vive I was so excited. You suck and I am jelous I do not have a 70cc saw.

Good Job.

like i said, i really hope it works out for you. it is nice to see someone get a deal once in a while. did you run the s/n to make sure it was not stolen? i went through this last winter on a 361. guy said his wife bought it new for him, and he only ever ran a few tanks through it. i paid 475.00 for it, shipped. i got it, and it looked good, but: muffler was rusty(not low hour), fuel left in the tank(it was black in color), chain was run so tight the bar ruined and the clutch was junk, p/c was scored and it ran like crap. it got all of my $$$ back via paypal. now on ebay, i either buy parts saws, or new saws. nothing in between for me, unless it is a seller i have done a good amount of business with before.

i have delt with ebay for many years,,, its a crap shoot,, but even if it does need a piston kit i am still ahead,,,,,guess we will know thursday afternoon

It's almost too good be true that someone would let a 372 in excellent condition go for 225 clams. Hopefully, it arrives and all is well, if so you got a steal!

he must not be lieing about it,,,he had his home phone number on the auction,, i called it before i even hit the buy now button,,, i asked him several questions,,, he did not stumble on any answer like our government people do

I saw that 372 before you did, but I noticed the no shipping offered so I forgot about it for the day. Didn't notice the phone number at first, and with the sketchy photo and low feedback I didn't go back.

I hope you get an awesome saw. Heck of a deal.

I saw that 372 before you did, but I noticed the no shipping offered so I forgot about it for the day. Didn't notice the phone number at first, and with the sketchy photo and low feedback I didn't go back.

I hope you get an awesome saw. Heck of a deal.

he told me that he doesn't do a lot of ebaying,,i did check how long he had been a member and he has been on there since 2002,, i believe he just used ebays description instead of taking his own picture,,, but like i said before,,he didn't tap dance around any questions at all,, he was straight forward on the phone so i felt more comfortable about it.. we had a good conversation, even if it does need a little work that is fine,, i will be going through the whole fuel system anyway and more then likely get wiggs to port it for me,,,,,,,it will be here tomorrow so by evening i will have pics up

But a chainsaw won't steal your identity and sell your butt to the Russian mafia after it get a greencard.

That's what the system wants you to believe. I don't think its us that wants to use the chainsaws - I think the chainsaws want to use us. Why do ya think CAD is such an easy disease to get and why do ya think saws are so easy to acquire....??

The saws are up to something. Don't let your guard down dude. If ya do you'll wake up in the gutter with your pants pulled down, butter in your crack, a viking helmet on your head, along with no memory of your name or where ya live or how the hell you even got there in the first place.

Watch the saws man. I guarantee they're watching you. :Eye:

isn't that the truth,,here i thought echos was the only brand to run,,nothing wrong with them but not for me any more,,, doc put me on a new med to help to control my pain,,so i can handle it better,, if i checked it right the 372 is only a couple of pds heavier then the 361 with a 20" b/c,, i have no problem running my 361 unless i run it for a few hours then i am done for 2 days

Put a 20" bar on the 372, you will forget you own the 361 (and you won't have to run it as long either)! Not that the 361 is bad, you will just have a big smile on your face when going through the bigger wood with the 372.

Put a 20" bar on the 372, you will forget you own the 361 (and you won't have to run it as long either)! Not that the 361 is bad, you will just have a big smile on your face when going through the bigger wood with the 372.

i was really considering getting a 20 for it,, personally i don't like cutting anything bigger then 24 because i can't move anything that size or bigger by myself but i do know i am going back to a 16" b/c on the 361 since i have this saw now for the bigger stuff

Latest posts

Back