I am tired of pulling wood when your saw can't handle the timber.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doods! I said $1150.00 for a 660, not a 460! Get your numbers straight before you post a reply :rock: That was a part of my choice, a couple more CC's than 460 and a cheaper price than a new 660 at my local dealer.

HAHAHAHAHA. I pay around $800 for a new 660. 24 inch bar.

Sorry to hurt feelings.

Fred

Doods! I said $1150.00 for a 660, not a 460! Get your numbers straight before you post a reply :rock: That was a part of my choice, a couple more CC's than 460 and a cheaper price than a new 660 at my local dealer.
You surely made a misprint, then - as your post says 460.....

Muhahahahahaha a 460 for $1150:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2: :cheers: :sucks:

Go ahead and laugh.:cry:
Our Stihl dealer is the only game in town, and they know it. The next closest dealer of any chain saw is about 100 miles. It's funny they just had a price increase since Husky quit selling online.

Hey Romeo! Want a new saw? Bend over.:laugh:

Andy

Go ahead and laugh.:cry:
Our Stihl dealer is the only game in town, and they know it. The next closest dealer of any chain saw is about 100 miles. It's funny they just had a price increase since Husky quit selling online.

Hey Romeo! Want a new saw? Bend over.:laugh:

Andy
LOL, and its my little brother on the other end of the bend.:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back