i could not believe it,,, need to sell some blood or work a corner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not 100% sure ,but i think can buy a 25 foot roll ,so doesn't hurt so bad on price

i'm not 100% sure ,but i think can buy a 25 foot roll ,so doesn't hurt so bad on price

I wish,,, the 2 stihl dealers here will only order it in 100 foot rolls,,, when I do get a good deal on a roll its going to be for my personal use only

I wish,,, the 2 stihl dealers here will only order it in 100 foot rolls,,, when I do get a good deal on a roll its going to be for my personal use only

next time i'm at my saw shop ,i will ask about the 25 foot roll,being in a logging town helps sometimes with saw stuff ,i was wanting some rsf semi skip myself ,iv'e been burning up the 100 foot roll of oregon i got last year ,seems like i was able to get a slightly sharper edge with the stihl chain i had ,but not enough to pay 150 more a roll for

I have been wanting a 100 foot roll of stihl rs chain in 3/8,,, I called the local dealer and told him 3/8,,, 50 gauge semi chisel non safety and I was wanting the price for a 100 foot roll,,,,, I crapped on myself,,, 450.00 dang dollars:mad2::mad2::mad2:,, I don't need it that bad,, I would like to have some but I don't have to have it,,, I asked about a 50 foot roll and he told me he can only get 100 footers:cry::bang::bang: 450 is way steeper then I can afford right now so I guess I need to go find a good corner in Paducah to work for a few weeks and save my pennies,,, this really sucks,,, either that or just order a roll of Oregon for 300 shipped but I had my heart set on stihl chain,,,, time to save my pennies

If I can get enough for a group buy I will sell the 3/8 RM or RS at 375. per 100 feet, plus actual FedEx cost.

If you think it will fly I will start another thread. I need to but 15 100 rolls to be able to sell it that price.

Later
Dan

If I can get enough for a group buy I will sell the 3/8 RM or RS at 375. per 100 feet, plus actual FedEx cost.

If you think it will fly I will start another thread. I need to but 15 100 rolls to be able to sell it that price.

Later
Dan

that's cheaper then I can get it for,,,, sorry for being stupid but the letters just plain gets me confused,,, see what strokes do to you,,, any who,,, I was wanting semi chisel

just got some FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my good friend and neighbor,,dhibbs75,,, was just here and I asked him about going halves in a 100 foot roll of the stihl chain,,,, he just found out where he works is a stihl dealer,,, he didn't know that until last week and he has worked for them for about 15 years,,, I was ready to slap his stupid azz,,, told him to find out how much and more then likely we will order a roll,,,, he and I will split the costs,,,wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

just got some FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my good friend and neighbor,,dhibbs75,,, was just here and I asked him about going halves in a 100 foot roll of the stihl chain,,,, he just found out where he works is a stihl dealer,,, he didn't know that until last week and he has worked for them for about 15 years,,, I was ready to slap his stupid azz,,, told him to find out how much and more then likely we will order a roll,,,, he and I will split the costs,,,wooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo

So you are not the only one in that neck of the woods?:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back