I crashed the system!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even give you NEG REP for it...Says I have to spread it around first...LOL...I am sure I will be over it by then...So whatever you do don't do it again...

Crashed

What are you all going to do when that big storm hits.? Power will be down for 3-4 days minimum.The snow will be waist deep, the kids will be home from school. No wait, that happened to me back in NY 1999 if memory serves me correctly, Ken

What are you all going to do when that big storm hits.? Power will be down for 3-4 days minimum.The snow will be waist deep, the kids will be home from school. No wait, that happened to me back in NY 1999 if memory serves me correctly, Ken

Be happy you missed the big ice storm we had last year then. Lost power at work while loading trucks. Left work to find a disaster. Atleast I got to play with the saws though.

LOL!!!!

I got in from cutting and found "The server is too busy", so I figured Rocket donkey REALLY stirred up some crap with another religious post that had political ramifications or somethin'.

I kept thinking, "Dang... I sorta feel sorry for the dummy, I can't even get on to see how bad he's getting beat up!"

LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

did you do it woodbooga:jawdrop:tom trees

Nope - if this image ever came to life and gave that shirt a up lift or those shorts a little downward tug, far be it from me to spoil the fun:

image.php

That'd be like painting a moustache on the mona lisa!

Personally, I think the real reson the site was down was because a Goblin hacked in and poted up a bunch of those pics of Gypo snorkling. The mods had to go through an delete 'em all one by one. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back