I finally found it again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdoggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I finally found Laser Sales out of Ontario Canada and they have a office in Erie Pa. that will sell direct to you chain either in loops or in bulk. They have good prices on carbide chain and reels of chain check them out http://www.prokut.com or call them @ 1800 824 8521

I hate personal. If I wanted to talk to someone, I'd go to a store. I'm just sayin.

There was someone from Texas on here that had roll shipped from Canada. I find it strange because I thought our prices were a bit higher on everything saw related, although the exchange rate would help right now.

In Canada it is aslo cutterschoice and I see they share an address with laser sales, also have an Eirie PA. address. The Laser is rebadged Windsor chain if I am not mistaken. I ordered some from cutters choice as in semi chisel as I find it bore cuts slightly better than Carlton which I usually get from Baileys. They shipped my Carleton anyways so they probably carry that line too. Both Carlton and Windsor as well as Oregon are now part of one big company.

The Laser chain used to be available in both low kickback and regular professional configurations in chisel and semi chisel. I never had any problems with quality. Zip Pen I think was the original company and they decided they needed a more modern name a few years back and spawned the cutters choice, and pro kut names but the letterhead address is both at the same location.

Another interesting point about laser sales is that I have an old homelite super mini, they had clutch parts in stock for this saw. Just me but I found that suprising.

Back