I got my chainsaw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this video on here yesterday. I am happily married with five children but I think this chick is hot and my wife knows it. No secrets in this family. The hat and outfit doesn't do her any justice in this video though,

Oh im sure the girls love it!! I have two boys, oldest being 10yrs old. I can't stand half the stuff they listen to these days!!

I posted this video on here yesterday. I am happily married with five children but I think this chick is hot and my wife knows it. No secrets in this family. The hat and outfit doesn't do her any justice in this video though,
Nor do all the Willys in the video...:laugh:

She would have been super hot wearing a logging outfit!! Hahaha she's definitely hot though, any way she slices it!!

Country music isn't what it used to be. I can count the current country singers that I like on one hand. Mostly just a bunch of weird dressed wannabe hicks. Luke Bryan is probably the one I fast forward the most. The dude looks like he's got a ton of makeup on and looks like a sissy. I find myself listening to prime country on xm radio or a classic country mix on pandora. I used to ride along with my Dad in the cab of a tractor working ground listening to old country 8 track tapes. That older music brings back pleasant memories of a better time.

wonder how much Stihl paid them for the endorsement?

Enuf for us to know that they did. No subtlety here. Weird. Makes me wonder who wrote what for whom? I mean, it isn't as though someone at Stihl reads the Nashville trades lookin for a song that's in development and in the hope that a possible forthcoming video of it will be custom made for such product placement. Maybe the record producers contacted them for some extra cash.

As for the band...reminds me of sumthin Brad Paisley said recently. The host of the Nashville show he was on quipped, "What? You thought you were getting paid for this?" To which he said, "Naw. Everyone knows you don't get paid for real country music in Nashville anymore."

The song has been out for a while. It wouldn't be a far stretch to think that somebody in marketing at Stihl jumped right on it when it first came out and contacted somebody from the band. I know that Stihl Northwest was involved in the video and wouldn't be surprised if that 075/076 (?) came out of Wayne Sutton's collection.

Latest posts

Back