I got ripped off

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But yours didn't come with a cracked clutch cover, that adds value to the saw, it's been in hard combat. Plus you didn't have a Polaris 4wheeler mechanic work on your, that shop time that adds up.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

I hate under paying. I'll never become a politician this way.

How did you get ripped off?

But yours didn't come with a cracked clutch cover, that adds value to the saw, it's been in hard combat. Plus you didn't have a Polaris 4wheeler mechanic work on your, that shop time that adds up.

Since you're both a bad influence on me but both are saw geeks, on that 015 I bought, where could I buy a Stihl 1/4", .050 bar to make it look pretty?

Paint bar and put a good clear coat on it.

Do they sell bar decals? Don't tell me to hand paint Stihl. Remember, since I had the stroke my hand shakes can get so bad that when I file sharpen chains I'm the only person I know that has serrated chain teeth. Maybe I should patent that concept!!!

I almost picked one of those 015s up for 50 bucks at a backwoods hardware store. It wouldve just been a wall hanger for me. had too many parts that needed replacing, wouldve cost 3x that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk