I got scammed.... and I’m laughing.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot for the life of me understand anyone acting on good faith, and getting screwed, and then blaming themselves for the criminal's behavior. If it were me, I would be all over that prick, regardless of the amount of money he had stolen from me.

Thieves are scum and should expect no favors from their victims.

I cannot for the life of me understand anyone acting on good faith, and getting screwed, and then blaming themselves for the criminal's behavior. If it were me, I would be all over that prick, regardless of the amount of money he had stolen from me.

The guy needs a good ass kicking!

Blaming myself? You totally misinterpreted what I was saying. I don't blame myself for his lack of character, I blame myself for ignoring the red flags.

And I learned a long time ago that losing my cool over a scumbag isn't worth it. Ill file a report and move on, I live a good life and I believe with absolutely certainty that life catches up with these kind of people. Life has a funny way of leveling the playing field.....

you got a good way of looking at it. i'm glad i can count on you not crying about the sand and metal filings all over in that top end i sent lol :)

Shane, that piston I sent you has some weird lines all over the front of it... almost brown in color. But from what I've read I think it will clean up just fine :reading::)

Latest posts

Back