"I got struck by Lightning"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Reaction score
Now what I'm about to tell you is a believe it or not story.
Today I finished up my work schedule for the week.
I got done around 8:30 this morning, so I decided to go and check out a new scrap yard out that a friend told me about.
I go and check it out and there wasn't much to look at.
I figure while I'm in town I'll stop by and check on a saw shop that
I bought my 084 from. It's a sunny but cold day here in northern Minnesota. I pulled up at the shop and get out of my truck and the hair
On my head and arms began to tingle. Then I hear a loud Caa-boom.
Man my ears rang like church bells. As the ringing began to go away all I could hear is a loud rumble. A man run over to me and said mister are you alright? I was dazed and confused, I ask what happened?
He said mister you just got stuck by lightning, not once but 3 times.
I'm at home now and still shaken but all right

Wow I thought I did great at the scrap yard this week. You beat me. Nice!

I bought them from a local stihl dealer.
I heard 1 run for sure. It's been in his showroom for the last 30 years

OMG... What ever you paid, all give you dubbel for just one of those sandcast lightnings!! Its my dreamsaw and there non of them here in Europe... I hope to convince one of you guys in USA to sell me one some day

Just when I was about to say pic or it didn't happen you provided us pictures. You are a slick fella.

3 contras?! 2 being sandcast?! If any of those are supers you deserve to be struck by electrical discharge! That's a haul and a half...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back