I Hate Yard Sales !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterbum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have to stay home from now on.Yard Sales are a curse..............

I picked up 3 o66's for $60.Two of them are redlights.:clap:

That doesn't happen here. Busted up Craftsman and Wild Thingies, an occasional trashed Mac or Homelite.

I would kill for a hit like that.

Mark

:jawdrop: :popcorn:
Spread the Hate, man, spread the hate!!!

Good grief, I would think you would LOVE and never miss a garage sale again after a hit like that!!!

Spread the love, man, Spread the LOVE!

I stopped at one on the way home from work and the there wasn't anything more than a Sears leaf blower with a tube duct taped up and a 75$ price tag.

maybe it will cost him alot of money to get them all back in running order?

With new bars and chain, woods mod, carb overhaul and the new storage building to house these monstrosities, he'll have at least $400 to $600 each.

I'll send $60 for one - you make back your investment --- and I'm saving you $400!

In what general area did you find the 066s?

There seemed to be a plethora of flea markets and yard sales today from Mount Airy, NC across the mountain to Hillsville,VA and up route 221 all the way to Salem. I didn't stop, but slowed to look and didn't see a single chainsaw.

I stopped at the Stihl dealer in Floyd and had a look around. Prices seemed more reasonable for accessories than here in Pa. There were no Stihl axes, though, just the same :censored: junk that everybody else carries.

I stopped at Northern Tool in Salem, Va and had a look around. They only had low-end Husqvarna, McCulloch, and maybe a Wild Thing. There were no Efcos to be seen.

Tractor Supply in Mount Airy had a Husqvarna 359, and Husqvarna bar oil priced at $12.99/gallon! Lowes had the same bar oil for $9.95, and Wally World had Poulan bar oil in the green jug for $5.18/gallon. That stuff is sticky!

Oh yeah, don't bother with the steel-handled timber jack sold at tractor supply. The FIRST log that I had that was large enough for the thing to grip, I bent the :censored: handle! Full refund!

Latest posts

Back