I joined the 6 cube club today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2yb3

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i joined the 6 cube club today with a good ol stihl classic 075, I got it for a good deal. It runs relly good, the first time I viewed it a few weeks ago the p.o had the switches wrong, so we didnt have it running. man what a feeling when you rev it lol hmm now to find some appropriate sized wood
IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

Last edited:
What kinda money did you have to fork over to get it. There is an 076 somewhat near me thats on the market, might give me an idea what its worth.

What kinda money did you have to fork over to get it. There is an 076 somewhat near me thats on the market, might give me an idea what its worth.

what does the seller want for it. $200-300 seems to be the going rate for one of these in good condition.

it may have been overkill but i had to buck up some pallets, so i grabbed the 075... so fun lol oh yeah best part about buying from the po, is that he bought a alaskan mill for it, that he still has, which hell sell to me when i got some cash(when i figure out where to hide it from the boss) and a 042 that he has had since new.

It is on an online auction service(not ebay). Has about a week to go so I'll see how high it goes.

446845269_aELD3-M.jpg

I had one of those chucked over my front fence as a gift it was a 076 Super and in really good order bloody rubbish this ol fella kept the planet clean by depositing in the recycle bin.

McBob.

Very cool old saw. Mine didn't yet have a muffler cover in these pics.

446845269_aELD3-M.jpg

446845820_LFyg6-M.jpg

[video=youtube_share;5EYfcEVNSOE]http://youtu.be/5EYfcEVNSOE[/video]

nice saw, very nice. i got to take my muffler apart and clean it i think, shes starting to burn the cover. did you wrap that handle yourself? anysuggestions for wrap?

Back