I love dumpsters. Saws with pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been trying the local scrap yards, two told me that there are liability issues. And the third my co-workers brother works at, he told me that they already have a chainsaw guy:mad:. I mentioned cold beer, he laughed and said he like hard liqour not flavored water.

Ive been trying the local scrap yards, two told me that there are liability issues. And the third my co-workers brother works at, he told me that they already have a chainsaw guy:mad:. I mentioned cold beer, he laughed and said he like hard liqour not flavored water.

You have to go in for the parts, I say I have a bunch of old saws that need parts and I can't find any online anymore, if they have any older saws in the dirty magnesium bin and if I can dig around in there. In the end it is about making money for them if they can get rid of them now instead of waiting for the bin to fill.

I gave the 038 mag to my friend Rob in exchange for some bottom end work on my 041 super. He has a 038 super which is about worn out and now he will be able to convert it to a mag.

I always say!!!! "Nothing like a good dumpster dive!" Funny thing is; Wife and I were at this big outdoor fund raiser and she was walking along with a bunch of her lady friends and they were walking by this dumpster. She yells out "Bob" get out of that dumpster!!!!!! The guy turns, (It wasn't me), this time anyways!!!!! They were all laughing!!!!! Here's to good picking, homelitejim!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back