I may have found a 090 in very good condition ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isn't a Contra/Lightning. It is most likely an early 070 rather than an 090. It has the 070 recoil. You would need to inspect to see if it has the 090 6 shoe clutch rather than the 070 3 shoe and if it has a 66mm rather than 58mm bore.

It isn't a Contra/Lightning. It is most likely an early 070 rather than an 090. It has the 070 recoil. You would need to inspect to see if it has the 090 6 shoe clutch rather than the 070 3 shoe and if it has a 66mm rather than 58mm bore.

Thank you for your answer. I didn't know about the 6/3 shoe clutch, I'll ask the guy before I go. If it's a 6 shoe clutch, I'll go and check the bore myself. I don't want a 070, but a 090 in this shape, I'll buy it for sure!

I don't know if many people here are ready to pay that price for the saw. I will, but only for a 090 :D

Yeah, for a 070 the price is up there, but if it was a 090, it would be sold by now!

Maybe not, the owner think it's a contra apparently. Of course, if it was sold as a 090, in this shape and for this price, it will be sold, yep!

Back