I need a full size skid steer, etc. Anybody want to do some equipment trading?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need a full size skid steer such as a bobcat s185 with vertical lift path and preferably cab and heat. I could also use a newer bc1800xl chipper and a 35-55hp stump grinder (wheeled, self-propelled). ( I just bought the sc505 machine and have decided it's a bit too big for my purposes. i need to haul it on the same trailer as my mini skid and, to do so, I would have to go to a larger trailer. I don't want to do that so would like a vermeer sc352 or rg50 or something similar.

I have to sell/trade:

2008 ditch witch sk650 mini skid steer with 455 hrs
Attachments including broom, grapple, stump grinder, auger and trencher
2004 vermeer sc252 stump grinder with 480 hrs
2000 vermeer sc505 tracked grinder with 1210 hrs
1999 vermeer bc1800 chipper with 2200 hrs

If someone's interested in doing some bartering, let me know what you have and maybe we can help each other out.

AP

I need a full size skid steer such as a bobcat s185 with vertical lift path and preferably cab and heat. I could also use a newer bc1800xl chipper and a 35-55hp stump grinder (wheeled, self-propelled). ( I just bought the sc505 machine and have decided it's a bit too big for my purposes. i need to haul it on the same trailer as my mini skid and, to do so, I would have to go to a larger trailer. I don't want to do that so would like a vermeer sc352 or rg50 or something similar.

I have to sell/trade:

2008 ditch witch sk650 mini skid steer with 455 hrs
Attachments including broom, grapple, stump grinder, auger and trencher
2004 vermeer sc252 stump grinder with 480 hrs
2000 vermeer sc505 tracked grinder with 1210 hrs
1999 vermeer bc1800 chipper with 2200 hrs

If someone's interested in doing some bartering, let me know what you have and maybe we can help each other out.

AP

I will trade ya even up stump cutter for stump cutter a 4x4 with blade 352 , brand new engine , new wheel and new drive belts the engine alone cost me almost 7k its a nice machine ..... I would like a bit of a larger cutter though and tracks are well there just sweet, I am shopping a new truck and chipper I have a 97 lr3 with a fresh rebuilt 366 new clutch and a decent tight truck for 15k I am also selling a 1230 a vermeer with 3500 hours used daily for 7k with the perkins in it ... so 22 will get ya both

Last edited:
I will trade ya even up stump cutter for stump cutter a 4x4 with blade 352 , brand new engine , new wheel and new drive belts the engine alone cost me almost 7k its a nice machine ..... I would like a bit of a larger cutter though and tracks are well there just sweet, I am shopping a new truck and chipper I have a 97 lr3 with a fresh rebuilt 366 new clutch and a decent tight truck for 15k I am also selling a 1230 a vermeer with 3500 hours used daily for 7k with the perkins in it ... so 22 will get ya both

get me some more info and pics of your 352 and we'll see. you can text it to 605-228-9350 or email me at [email protected]. pics of truck too.

if anybody else wants to throw in with equipment they have to barter, feel free. might as well open this thread up to any and all kinds of tree equipment bartering. Just keep in mind that, as the one who started it, I get first dibs... : )

Im selling a s205 high flow bobcat 2008 with less than 500 hours never used to dig with the platinum package on it climate controlled cab high flow and the joystick controls was asking 26k for it without the grinder or i might entertain the idea of a partial trade. we don't use it to much any more because the T320 pumps out more GPM the highdralic flow is 10GPM faster with high flow. its a really strong machine have two sets of tires forks and 2 buckets with all the paint still on them from the factory. tires are 99%. machine doesn't have one mark or scratch on it even on the side walls of the tires always garage kept above 60 degrees.

Last edited:
get me some more info and pics of your 352 and we'll see. you can text it to 605-228-9350 or email me at [email protected]. pics of truck too.

if anybody else wants to throw in with equipment they have to barter, feel free. might as well open this thread up to any and all kinds of tree equipment bartering. Just keep in mind that, as the one who started it, I get first dibs... : )

Also didn't forget about the graphics yet just been super crazy still want to do it.

Trade you a 2000 International 4700 with 2 switch n go bodies 12' long 26000 GVW with DT466 for that LR3.......

That would be a great trade although I need the 15 for the truck to pay for the newer truck , it is a fair price ...I am attempting to pay cash for the other truck and I am roughly 25 shy ....

Do you store your ground mats on your cab guard? I thought about doing that, but seemed like alot of work to have to lift them up and down to use them.

Do you store your ground mats on your cab guard? I thought about doing that, but seemed like alot of work to have to lift them up and down to use them.

Yes and its the #### one guy just dishes them down to walk in an as we leave we just restack them up top and the 8fters so they are as tall as the cage so they can rest there until they can be stacked , and they are completely outta the way and stay dry

Did you build a rack for them or do you just strap them onto the cage? I have been wanting to do something with mine. I thought about building a rack with a lockable door on top of my dump box to store them, but thought they would get really heavy lifting them up all the time.

Did you build a rack for them or do you just strap them onto the cage? I have been wanting to do something with mine. I thought about building a rack with a lockable door on top of my dump box to store them, but thought they would get really heavy lifting them up all the time.

Nah I just welded 2 D rings one on the front and one on the step down and strap them down it also takes all the annoying rattle outta the headache rack keeping that rachet strap doggy dog tight ... and I have stacked 35 pieces up there for long walks without any issue at all , but they are halfies just remember I wripped 4x8's in half ...

Yes and its the #### one guy just dishes them down to walk in an as we leave we just restack them up top and the 8fters so they are as tall as the cage so they can rest there until they can be stacked , and they are completely outta the way and stay dry

Never thought doing that either, that's why we have a good network of guys here to share their knowledge!

Back