I remember...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkbait

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
when there were only like 90 to a 100 members visting the chainsaw threads during the evening. Now when I sign on in the evening there are like 300 members checking out some chainsaw threads.

when there were only like 90 to a 100 members visting the chainsaw threads during the evening. Now when I sign on in the evening there are like 300 members checking out some chainsaw threads.

I remember when there was only 10-15 members at the chainsaw forum during the evening and only around 35-40 members at the entire site on any evening.

I sneak a peak durring the day, sometimes, and many times over a hundred are online. So is that 'cause of the economy, or just many more members, shift workers, wives secretely peeking?

When is the last time you saw a "School or House of pain" thread that made people cringe.....

And I only owned 1....... YES 1 ......3120 saw...... :hmm3grin2orange:

I remember when I used to go on the internet to get new lady desktop pictures. Now I get pictures of saws-in-action. Boy, have things changed.

I remember when a New Echo CS-315 was 97 bucks out the door and now 33 years later they bring 125 bucks used on ebay...Bob

I remember leaving all my tools on site when we went to lunch and they were still there when you came back.

I am glad I still live in an area that I can still do that. I havent taken the keys out of my truck(except when out of the UP) since 1996 I leave for a couple weeks at a time and never lock my doors. my barn where I keep all my #### for my business doesn't have a lock.

Hmmmmmmm

Remember when I got my first Pioneer saw, started looking for parts, stumbled on this site and have met a whole whack of great fellas!Kinda feels like home.
Lawrence

I remember when gas was .25 cents a gallon.....:laugh:

Gas War 0.23 cents and I was the one filling up the cars.
At that time there where no pump your own gas stations
in our town. I think there was only 1 pump your own gas station
in the county and it was about 6 foot by 10 foot building
where the attendant could get in out of the weather.
They sold gas, smokes and had a outside coke machine.

I got here in 2006, man it was slow at times.
You knew about what time of night each member would show up at AS.
Or at least the ones you knew you could trust to give very good advice.
It was hard for me at times as I had so many questions that
I wanted answers for.

TT

These threads move so fast now I can't keep up with them. I used to get bored waiting for new post.

Back