I think I won this fight.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoclones

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I don't recall ever having such a fight with a log as I had with this one. Even when it was just a log, it fell onto my wheelbarrow and smashed it. LOL

Sycamore, 6 feet tall, saturated with boiled linseed oil, sealed with 5 coats of spar urethane. Listed online for $2000 {local delivery only}

EagleDouble2013.jpg

I don't recall ever having such a fight with a log as I had with this one. Even when it was just a log, it fell onto my wheelbarrow and smashed it. LOL

Sycamore, 6 feet tall, saturated with boiled linseed oil, sealed with 5 coats of spar urethane. Listed online for $2000 {local delivery only}

EagleDouble2013.jpg

What do mean boiled linsed oil. What is the process. Thanks again

That is truely a work of art from a true artisan. I hope you get your asking price because it worth it and then you can buy a new wheelbarrow. :clap::clap:

I am glad to see you have local pick-up. I see many things on line like big slabs or boards, rustic furniture like benches and chairs,large bear and bird carvings being shipped around the country for as little as 28 dollars. Can anyone tell me how this is done for so cheap?? I can barely ship a small chainsaw anywhere for less than 30 dollars let alone a big piece of heavy wood that has to be put in some kind of crate verses a box. OOPS, I hope I am not derailing the thread with this question .

Again ,nice work TC as always. Just to be nosy, how long did it take???

Last edited:
Just to be nosy, how long did it take???

I didn't keep track but I've been saying 3 days carving time. It's kind of hard to assemble the time it took with my working so hard to ignore it for those few days in the middle... Of course there's also the non-carving work.

Brother Boyt dat is some fantastic work! Now I really think I might be related to you!
Wow! Thats some nice work!

Uh, that's not my carving. Like everyone else, I was just expressing my admiration for what twoclones had posted. I'm just a woodbutcher with a sawmill.

Back