identify the red thingy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are lots of red things in your pictures. If you are referring to the red saw, it is a Homelite Super 2. Now, what do I win?

The reasons we will see a mix up of the words vice and vise ?
edit: as I'd say that both are found amongst the photos

There are lots of red things in your pictures. If you are referring to the red saw, it is a Homelite Super 2. Now, what do I win?

honestly i will have to check that out in the morning because i have no idea what it is.

never looked, and only use it when climbing or when i get another saw stuck.

all i know is that it leaks oil horribly. but it still runs like new even though im guessing it's 30+ years old?

Pic 1....vice
Pic 2....5 gallon bucket lids
pic 3...toolbox
pic 4...tablesaw blade shroud
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER???

There may be red oil in that 5 series... they die them from the factory. First time I worked on one at work I thought it was ATF

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

You mean wide angle. If it was telephoto, we wouldn't be looking at 7 saws (there's a mitre box and table saw in there ;) ).

No I mean telephoto from 175 yards away. If you want something identified, how about a nice close up of only the object in question?

You could get a nice tight shot from 175 yards away if you were using a telephoto lens.

Cell phones have wide angle lenses because most people want to include a lot of the surroundings - you can compensate for this by cropping the image. :)

Back